The Line will be a city of a million residents with a length of 170 km (100 miles) that preserves 95% of nature within NEOM, with zero cars, zero streets and zero carbon emissions.
- No cars
- The longest journey will never be more than 20 minutes
- All essential daily needs will be within a 5 minute walk
- Powered by 100% clean energy
- Integrated with the latest technology and AI
- The communities will be self-sufficient and reflect the personality of their residents, the region and the industries within them
- It will create 380,000 jobs
- It will add $48 billion to the country's GDP
The city is planned to be situated alongside a 106-mile belt of “hyperconnected” communities stretching from the mountains of northwest Saudi Arabia to the Red Sea.