General Terms and Conditions
The term 'NEOM Directory & Newsroom' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You accept that we are not affiliated or connected to the NEOM project, the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia or any other NEOM/KSA related entity in any way.
- Supplier listings are provided for the potential use of NEOM employees in researching companies who have expressed an interest in becoming suppliers.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and educational use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- You accept that all official NEOM trademarks are the property of their respective holders.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England.
What Are Cookies
You can prevent the setting of cookies by adjusting the settings on your browser (see your browser Help for how to do this). Be aware that disabling cookies will affect the functionality of this and many other websites that you visit. Disabling cookies will usually result in also disabling certain functionality and features of the this site. Therefore it is recommended that you do not disable cookies.
The Cookies We Set
Account related cookies
Login related cookies
Email newsletters related cookies
This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
Site preferences cookies
In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
This site uses Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content.
For more information on Google Analytics cookies, see the official Google Analytics page.
From time to time we test new features and make subtle changes to the way that the site is delivered. When we are still testing new features these cookies may be used to ensure that you receive a consistent experience whilst on the site whilst ensuring we understand which optimisations our users appreciate the most.
The Google AdSense service we use to serve advertising uses a DoubleClick cookie to serve more relevant ads across the web and limit the number of times that a given ad is shown to you.
For more information on Google AdSense see the official Google AdSense privacy FAQ.
We also use social media buttons and/or plugins on this site that allow you to connect with your social network in various ways. For these to work the following social media sites including; Twitter, Linkedin, will set cookies through our site which may be used to enhance your profile on their site or contribute to the data they hold for various purposes outlined in their respective privacy policies.
Hopefully that has clarified things for you and as was previously mentioned if there is something that you aren't sure whether you need or not it's usually safer to leave cookies enabled in case it does interact with one of the features you use on our site.
You can contact us regarding cookies by visiting this link: https://neom.directory/about-us/contact-us
Links to Third Party Sites
The website may contain hyperlinks to websites controlled by parties other than NEOM Directory & Newsroom. NEOM Directory & Newsroom is not responsible for and does not endorse or accept responsibility over the contents, opinions expressed or use of any of these websites.
We publish snippets of relevant articles which include a link back to the original source. If you don't want this or believe that your work has been copied or otherwise made available on neom.directory in a manner that constitutes copyright infringement, you may notify us by contacting us here. Please include sufficient information for us to identify the material involved.
We are not affiliated or connected to the NEOM project or the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia in any way. All official NEOM trademarks are the property of their respective holders. Any trademarks used are for editorial or informational use only and not intended to represent the organisation in any way.
Images for news articles are sourced from Pexels.com and Unsplash.com and represent the general tone of the article and are not intended to be indicative of anything other than an illustration. Images sourced from other sources are marked as such and no infringement is intended.
We receive copies of all emails to listed suppliers and post anonymous summaries on our NEOM Deals page for wider attention. By making a Quote Request you agree to this service. To remove a Request please contact us.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Liability
THIS SITE IS PROVIDED BY NEOM DIRECTORY & NEWSROOM ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. NEOM DIRECTORY & NEWSROOM MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AS TO THE OPERATION OF THIS SITE, OR THE INFORMATION, CONTENT OR MATERIALS INCLUDED ON THIS SITE. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.